Backless Maxi + It's My Birthday
DRESS// (BRAVEHEART COLLECTION) | NECKLACE// (H&M) | CUFF// (FOREVER 21)
How grateful am I to have friends, family and supporters who push me to do what I love everyday? This past year has been nothing short of amazing!
What better way to bring in another year than with a little piece of home! As many of you may know I was born and raised in Saint Louis, MO and as of recent have moved to the East Coast. SO you know I was beyond ecstatic and grateful when I received this backless maxi dress at my door step from from G'Annah's BraveHeart Collection located in Saint Louis! It was the perfect piece to bring in another year in a new state and still feel a bit at home.
Birthdays are a time for celebration and taking on new opportunities to grow. I figured since it is in fact my "Jordan" year (as the young folks would call it) why not make twenty-three birthday goals that I would like to achieve this upcoming year. What better place to share it than with you all who motivate me to do so much! Plus -- if I make it live I'm more accountable to get it done. So here we GO!
23 Jordan Goals:
- Reach 20k amazing followers on Instagram
- Travel for the blog
- Virtual Styling
- Essence Festival
- Meet at least (5) unknown individuals who read the blog
- Reach 100,000 blog views
- Celebrate 1 year blog anniversary
- Strengthen relationship with Christ
- Less Fear + More Faith
- Eat Healthy
- Pick up another hobby
- Taking a cooking class ( for more experience + fun)
- Finish EVERYTHING I start
- Work with at least 10 NEW brands
- Do something that I've been afraid to do (maybe indoor skydiving)
- Read 3 books suggested by my favorite bloggers
- Take my blog from part time to full time
- Have my family visit Philly for the first time
- Think of a cool nickname for my supporters
- Gain genuine friendships on the East Coast
- Attend a blog conference
- Also attend a workshop provided by a mentor or blogger
- Gain a mentee
Welp -- HERE WE GO!!! I look forward to another year of growth and prosperity.